Trusts can form an integral part of long term financial planning, as can ensuring assets are protected in other ways by use of legal powers.
We are able to help with these important issues as follows:
- Trust creation and planning
- Trust compliance, including accounts and tax returns
- Acting as a Professional Trustee
- Estate accounts and tax compliance
- Acting as a Professional Executor
- Acting as Power of Attorney
When acting in any legal capacity, including as a Trustee, Executor or when holding a Power of Attorney, for the protection of our clients and to meet regulatory requirements, all such appointments are taken up jointly with at least one third party, for example a solicitor or member of the client’s family.